Type of Job
About the job
Office Assistant/Management. Work closely with Operations manager and all service technicians to carry out all daily activities and schedules
Maintain effective service department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
Utilize existing scheduling software to prioritize scheduling of service work
Manage all workorders
Assist in irrigation and landscape estimates as requested by managers
Other duties as assigned
Be able to handle multiple incoming and outgoing phone calls daily in a professional manner
Support office staff and general manager in various administrative tasks including interacting with owners for social media practices
Expect long work days and (6) day work weeks during peak seasons
Qualifications: - 1-2+ years of landscape industry experience (preferred) - Customer service oriented and phone etiquette - Excellent written and oral communication skills - Excellent interpersonal skills - Proficient computer skills
Leadership & Communication
• Conduct yourself with professionalism in all communication with fellow employees, customers, vendors, management and Home Office staff.
• Attend and participate in monthly branch meetings.
• Coach peers to enhance job performance to ensure they are qualified to deliver the Globe Green service standards and expected customer experience.
• Serve as a conflict resolution facilitator for employees, customers, vendors, and Home Office staff in the absence of the Branch Manager.
• Champion Globe Green culture and commitment throughout all business activities.
• Communicate all operational and customer service issues with Branch Manager.
• Execute the annual plan for the branch in accordance with the Company's strategic objectives under the direction of the Branch Manager.
• Perform daily branch operations, including (but not limited to) inventory management, customer service, order entry, end of day completion, stock transfer and vendor shipping and receiving, debit memos, compliance, marketing database maintenance, merchandising and other general duties, under the direction of the Branch Manager.
• Perform regular physical inventories and cycle counts.
• Use of payroll system to regularly to clock in and out in accordance with Company policy and state and federal laws and regulations.
• Maintain facility, including (but not limited to) vehicle/equipment maintenance and logs, supply stocking levels, cleanliness, organization of the branch and yard, and suggest cost-saving strategies.
• Adopt and master the use of basic company tools and systems including technology, software, email, etc. and adhere to company policy.
• Maintain a safe working environment and compliance with state/federal safety standards.
• Provide superior customer service at all times.
• Delegate duties and supervise Service Professionals in the Branch Managers absence or at the Branch Managers direction.
• Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
An Assistant Manager will also help with the coaching and delegation of duties for the branch Service Professionals in the absence of the Branch Manager. Additional requirements include completion of tasks and activities assigned in support of annual plans established by the Branch.
• Actively assist in developing our Service Professional training program
• Assist in the training of Service Professionals and demonstration guides, as directed by the Branch Manager.
• Participate in regular performance reviews based on the branch business plan and your Individual Development Plan, and confirm reviews.
• Update personal job knowledge and skill set by participating in ongoing educational opportunities (ie. Regional meetings, vendor product training, and all pertinent training opportunities).
Life or Medical Insurance
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. Double click on the dataset icon to add your own content. Click the Content Manager icon to manage collections.
Concord, NH, USA